Check out the new Innokin Coolfire Z80 Mod Kit, with an ergonomic zinc alloy body, painted in four color combinations. The back side was rounded under the grip and decorated with a stitched artificial leather insert.
A glossy control panel, consisting of a fire button, a display, a couple of small keys and a USB-C port, was stretched along the narrow front side. The landing site was limited to a diameter of 25 mm. Access to the battery compartment was limited by a twist-off cover with a hinged key.
A proprietary board with a power range from 6 to 80 watts is responsible for control and safety. In addition, preheat and an alternative Refresh mode are provided to refresh the taste and extend the life of the winding.
An external 18650 battery is used as a battery. Charging should be carried out via USB Type-C with a current of 1.7A. The available resistance ranges from 0.1 to 3.5 ohms.
The mod is accompanied by Zenith 2 with a 5.5 ml protected flask. The filling hole is hidden under the rotating cover. The drip tip is realized in duplicate for different types of airflow.
A pre-installed 0.3 ohm evaporator is located under the dome. In addition, there is an additional option with a resistance of 0.8 Ohm in reserve. The tightness can be adjusted by means of a ring on the base of the tank.
- Easy twist top fill, 5.5ml capacity.
- Changeable 510 drip tip and glass tube.
- Precise airflow control for both MTL and RDL.
- Compatible with all Z Coils (The kit comes with 0.8 ohm and 0.3 ohm Z coil).
- Brand new Cool Fire Z80 mod, 6-80W output, using single 18650 battery.
- Compact size with 4th-Gen technology inside, which extends coil life and boost, featuring Refresh and [F0] mode.
- Large color screen and intuitive UI.
- USB-C for faster and safer charging.
Each set contain:
- 1pc Cool fire Z80 Mod (Single 18650 not included)
- 1pc Zenith II Tank (0.8ohm MTL Coil installed)
- 1pc Spare Z 0.3ohm RDL Coil
- 1pc Spare Clear Glass Tube (5.5ml)
- 1pc Spare Zenith II Tank RDL Drip Tip
- 1pc Spare O-Rings Set
- 1pc Type C charging cable
- 1pc Quick Start Guide